We invite you to join your voice to CPJ’s and help make lasting change.
Your membership is important because your voice strengthens our voice.
For over 50 years, Citizens for Public Justice has been a member-driven organization. It is the passion and generosity of over 1,300 members across Canada that enables us to do justice-based research, publishing, and education on Canadian policy issues such as poverty, ecology, and refugee rights. By becoming a CPJ member, you can join others in a community devoted to fulfilling God’s call to do justice and love our neighbour.
You can become part of this community by donating: $50 per year ($25 low-income; $10 students).
All donations to CPJ, including membership, are fully charitable. Charitable registration number 89438 3512 RR0001 (CJL Foundation)
Membership in CPJ includes:
- A subscription to our magazine, the Catalyst, published three times per year.
- A vote at our Annual General Meeting, which allows you to contribute to the strategic direction of CPJ.
- Free resources such as our popular and informative Election Bulletins.
- Exclusive updates on our campaign and special events.
- JusticE-News, our monthly e-newsletter.
How to join CPJ:
- Online: use the online CanadaHelps form above
- By phone: call our toll-free number 1-800-667-8046
- By cheque, credit card, or bank transfer: download our donation form (PDF)