We invite you to join your voice to CPJ’s and help make lasting change.
Become a CPJ member
Your membership is important because your voice strengthens our voice.
For over 50 years, Citizens for Public Justice has been a member-driven organization. It is the passion and generosity of over 1300 members across Canada that enables us to do justice-based research, publishing, and education on Canadian policy issues such as poverty, ecology, and refugee rights.
You can become part of this community by donating:
- $50 per year
- $25 if you live on a low income
- $10 if you are a student
All donations to CPJ, including membership, are fully charitable.
Benefits of membership
- a subscription to our magazine, the Catalyst, three times per year
- the chance to vote at our Annual General Meeting
- free resources such as our popular and informative election bulletins
- updates on new actions and special events
You can also be kept up-to-date on CPJ’s work through JusticE-News, our monthly electronic newsletter, by sending us your e-mail address at email@example.com or signing up directly on our website.
How to join CPJ
- Online: use the online CanadaHelps form below
- By phone: call our toll-free number 1-800-667-8046
- By cheque, credit card, or bank transfer: download our donation form
Charitable registration number 89438 3512 RR0001 (CJL Foundation)
But our work – and your involvement – does not stop there. We engage people, not just policy, by encouraging our members to take part in campaigns, to get involved on our board or on committees, organize local events, and continue the dialogue in their own communities.
By becoming a CPJ member, you can join others in a community devoted to fulfilling God’s call to do justice and love our neighbour.